Aside from leadership positions as President of the Arizona Association of REALTORS® and the 2019 Region 11 Vice President for the National Association of REALTORS®, Paula has received leadership training specific to real estate at the local, state, and National level multiple times.
Additionally, outside of the real estate industry she has participated in leadership training through various national volunteer organizations including the Girl Scouts of America, Habitat for Humanity, and Literacy Volunteers; as well as through local volunteer organizations including the Shadows Foundation and Sharon Manor. Paula believes every leader offers something unique to the organizations they serve; she loves empowering and amplifying each person’s signature sound.
“One word-amazing. This experience was life changing!” – Laurie Cahill
“I feel empowered, motivated, inspired!” – Elaine CliftonGET YOUR QUOTE TODAY
KEYNOTE Behind the Curtain: Leadership Revealed
What does it really take to be a leader? This session takes an honest look at the struggles a leader faces and offers tactics to navigate them. The lessons from leadership deliver to us the skills and resources to better our work and lives.
“This made me feel like a leader.” – Samantha Grable
“This program connected us and built the foundation for a forceful team.” – Melinda Green
LEADERSHIP WORKSHOPS (under 60 mins unless notes)
- A New Leadership Perspective: Composing A Memorable Year Read MoreGet a unique approach to leadership training with Maura and Paula. Combining their backgrounds in leadership, teaching, music, theater, and real estate has resulted in a fast-paced, fun-filled, and interactive experience with real impact. Your group will come away with a deeper understanding of what it means to be a leader in a REALTOR® Association; heightened problem-solving skills; and measurable, trackable goals PLUS accountability to Paula and Maura over the following year with their personalized and detailed follow-up program. Topics covered include: basic aspects of leadership, relationship between staff and leadership/volunteers, fiduciary duty, problem solving, goal setting, strategic thinking for leaders, and more. Available in various time formats; Co-Taught with MAURA NEILL
- The Big 3: How to Make a New Friend in 3 Questions
- Rules Defined: Creating Social Contracts for BODs
- What a Leader Is … And Isn’t.
- Tricky Leadership Scenarios and How to Navigate Them
- Leadership Success Strategies
- 3 Minutes to Inspire: Craft a Seed Speech
- Present and Engage!
- Member Communications Simplified
- Your Image as a Leader
- Motivation is Magic
- Don’t Just Do, Review! Why Reflection is so Important for Leadership
- Importance of Gratitude: You’ll Thank Me Later
- A Little Grace Goes A Long Way: What Every Leader Should Know
- Courage Under Fire: Leading through Adversity
“I learned tips and strategies I can use every day to be a better person and leader.” – Sophie Griffen
“Build others up! We rise by lifting others. We are not here to be average.” – Enargie JayGET YOUR QUOTE TODAY