Choose just a half day training for agents, or pair it with a public option for great PR & leads!
UPSIZING? DOWNSIZING? or RIGHTSIZING?
Upsizing? Downsizing? or Right sizing? Research shows that 10,000 people turn 65 years old every day. By 2030, 1 out of every 5 Americans will be 65 years or older! With over 20% of our future population potentially part of the Downsizing Generation, real estate professionals need to understand the specific buying and selling requirements of this group. Don’t miss this session filled with checklists, resources, steps, strategies and real insights gathered from successful experiences working with this niche community of clients.
- Define the special circumstances that must be addressed when helping seniors or baby boomers
- Get a 7 Step Checklist developed to effectively prepare your client for a move that is physical, mental and emotional.
- Walk away with marketing concepts, dialogues and promotions to target this “Rightsizing” generation!
THE AGENT SESSION (1-3 hours)
Introduction: Understanding today’s Baby Boomer Generation Housing Needs
- Defining the difference between YBB’s and OBB’s
- Mature Seniors…are they different?
Marketing: How Will You Target this Demographic?
- What tools are most effective?
- What cost will you incur to target this downsizing generation?
- Common Interest Partners
Building Credibility: Getting to know your client
- How do you earn credibility?
- Connecting with Family and Friends
- The Professional Network
The Right sizing Timeline: The 7 Steps to Effectively Transition Your Client
- Just where do you start…and when?
- Patience is a virtue!
- Earning the referral from a thankful generation
THE PUBLIC SESSION (1-2 hours)
Host a session open to a public interested in how to begin and what to expect with the “rightsizing” process!
Research shows that 10,000 people turn 65 years old every day. This trend is expected to continue year after year until 1 out of every 5 Americans are 65 years or older by 2030! With over 20% of our future population qualifying as a member of the Downsizing Generation, real estate agents and companies, alike, have a professional responsibility to understand the specific buying and selling needs of this aging client. Each must be prepared to serve them with skill, compassion and sincerity and maintain an intense focus on balancing their financial, physical and emotional needs.
The Public Session is highly customizable! Attendeees can get guidance, step by step instructions, and checklists related to preparing for downsizing and what to expect.