Business strategist and educator, Travis Everette (DREI) is actively involved at almost every conceivable level in the real estate field. Producer of the hugely popular series of YouTube lectures used by more than 150,000 licensees across the country, this award winning speaker provides relatable content with a memorable energy and insightful observations on real life solutions to every day challenges. Get ready for fun, engagement, and learning about actionable strategic tools – all with the intent of helping you get out of your own way of achieving success.
What Does Travis Bring to Your Event?
- A new perspective regarding real estate models
- Motivation for attendees to assess and bridge the gaps between current business models and the industry’s emerging needs
- 10 years experience has engaging audiences with relevant in-the-trenches content
- 15 years of active brokerage experience
- Practical, street smart business strategies for new business models
- A high level of programming customization for every event
- Videos as an effective content delivery process to help with marketing
“Awesome information and presentation! Finding Travis was life changing!” – Athena Delmontie
Fonville Morisey Real Estate, Raleigh, NC
The New Frontier of Real Estate The real estate industry illustrates perhaps the greatest disconnect in American business today. The battle for the soul of brokerage is being waged between innovators and traditionalists. Read More . . .
Contracts for the Win: Negotiation and Contract Tools for Success Have you ever heard “Well, the contract says . . .” and wanted to scream? We’ve all been there. Despite the undisputed importance of contracts, many licensees don’t understand some of the basic concepts—much less how to best utilize them. Read More . . .
- Gain clarity regarding “offer and acceptance”
- Learn how to avoid the practice of law
- Discover ways of framing offers to increase chances of acceptance
- Maximize your ability to negotiate items such as repairs after contract
- Find out how disputes can be diminished so closing can happen
Wow your clients and your cooperating brokers with negotiating skills and contractual insights that smooth the transaction and hand your client the win.
“Hands down the best real estate instructor in the country!” – Willie Smith, United Real Estate
KEYNOTE Inspired Defiance: Why Not You? Why Not Now?
Finding your place in life isn’t about fitting in, it’s about standing out. Travis has defied the conventions that so often trap us into social and professional boundaries. Read More . . .
The Power of Personality: Business is Always Personal! How much time do you spend in some state of agitation or confusion about the cause of someone else’s actions? Whether we work with someone, live with them, or just encounter them at an open house, there are always forces driving both how they act and how we respond.Read More . . .