ALL SESSIONS AVAILABLE IN VIRTUAL FORMAT!
“Everything that happens in your business happens either because you created it or because you allowed it.”
Real estate and property management instructor Marc Cunningham grew up in the family property management company his father founded in 1978, Grace Property Management. Marc starting in the “weed pulling” division and moved on to mowing, painting, accounting and leasing. He joined the firm permanently in 1997 and is currently serves in the role of President. Grace Management is located in Denver and manages over 800 residential and commercial doors with 20 team members. Marc speaks nationally on property management and business topics, one-on-one coaching and real estate investing.
“If you haven’t experienced Marc Cunningham, you should book him TODAY! Marc’s reviews from our members are always rated as excellent. They describe him as a fantastic presenter – very knowledgeable, informed, energetic, passionate, funny and personable.” – Terry Thompson, CEO, Great Falls Association of REALTORS®GET YOUR QUOTE TODAY
Marc named 2018 Property Manager of the Year by Realty Think.
“You were awesome – professional, knowledgeable & captivated everyone’s attention with your stories and humor! I would attend your class again and again! Thank you so much!” – Janka Slivova
Download Article: 3 Tips for a Profitable Property Management Practice
Download Article: Leading My Employees Should NOT Be this Difficult!
“Marc’s performance raised the bar and blew away our expectations.” – Jordan Muela, CEO, LeadSimple
NEW Is It Time to Offer Property Management to Your Clients?
When the real estate sales market slows, there is one time-tested way for agents to not only survive in slow markets–but to thrive. Adding property management services for your clients gives you the benefits of residual income streams, new buyer and seller clients, increased company value, steady cash flow, and more. This fast-paced session breaks down all the pros –and the cons — of offering property management services. We’ll explore Read More . . .
- Won’t property management be a distraction to my brokerage business?
- What technology does a property management business require?
- What licensing is required?
- How can I market to my clients?
- What questions do landlords ask?
- What business models are available?
- What income streams are available ?
- Do I have the personality to be a property manager?
- How is my relationship with a property management client different from that of my brokerage client?
- Where do I get the documents I need?
- What are the legal risks of property management?
- How hard it is to add property management services to a brokerage?
10 Things to Know About Working with Real Estate Investors
VIDEO PROMO Real estate investing is no longer just for the rich. Both millennials and baby boomers are moving away from stock market investing and into real estate investing. This session will educate agents on how to confidently work with investor clients by understanding: Read More . . .
- Transactional differences between owner occupied and investment real estate deals
- How to speak the language of “investor”
- What your investor clients need to know about risk
- How to analyze and compare investment deals
- The differences between commercial and residential investments
- What to look for during inspections
- The pros and cons of buying occupied vs vacant investment property
- The differences between single-family vs multi-family investing
- Financing basics for investment property
- How to accurately calculate the rental rate of a property
20 Ways Your Cash Cow Can Graze: Increase Your Property Management Income
VIDEO PROMO Most property management companies struggle to be profitable – but that should not be the case! With proper planning you can use your property management business as a platform to create multiple streams of income. In this fun and inspiring session we discuss over 20 specific income streams proven to increase income AND learn how to easily implement them.
“Marc, you were wonderful! I loved your personality, knowledge and the information you passed along to us!” – S. Ali, Atlantic City
Content Marketing for the Real Estate Professional
Grow your business with this easy and cost effective marketing platform. One of the most challenging aspects of business success for most real estate professionals is marketing. We know we SHOULD be doing it, and the marketing industry tells us that our business will fail without it. But what do you do when you don’t have the time, the skill set, or the money to hire someone else to do it for you.Read More . . .
“Marc was professional, well-prepared, easy to work with, and many rated his sessions among their favorites. In the words of one of our attendees, Marc ‘offered world class advice on growing and maintaining a successful business.’ What more could we ask for?” – Tracey Floridia, CMP, Chief of Conferences & Events, Virginia REALTORS®GET YOUR QUOTE TODAY