Jeremias is a tech-savvy millennial who speaks from the heart and specializes in helping everyone improve their techxpertise regardless of skill level or generation. Audiences across the nation love the enthusiasm, energy, and humor he brings to every presentation. “Jman” has been engaging audiences since 2002 with his ability to power learning through anecdotes from his life as a real estate practitioner. His perspective is fresh, his delivery is authentic, and his content is fluff free. JMan is ready to help you overcome your fears and start crushing your goals now.
JMan’s Video Bootcamp
JMan’s #1 Most Requested Program in 2018 This hands on workshop gets you out of your comfort zone to implement video in your real estate business. All aspects of video will be discussed: the necessary equipment and programs, how to take the best videos, editing, where to publish, and more.Read More . . .
Tech Tools From the Future in the Present
That’s right. JMan hopped in his DeLorean and went to the future to gather all of the real estate tech tools that you need to know about right now so that you can take your business to the next level or just be more efficient.
Imagine a world where databases can be decentralized, up to date and shared securely and efficiently across the United States. What about a centralized database of title records? Or being able to close a real estate transaction with anyone/anywhere regardless of trustworthiness? We’ll discuss how all this could be possible with block chains and Crypto Currency. But will it?
Social Media Mastery
JMan’s 2018 #2 Most Requested Program This program reviews the basics of Facebook as well as other current social media platforms. We’ll cover how to set up Facebook personal and business pages, Linked In, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest accounts. Read More . . .
A.I.M (Agents In Motion) 4 Success
Unchain yourself from the office and become a mobile road warrior—an Agent In Motion! How? We’ll discuss options on going paperless, working with electronic signatures, and incorporating video into your business. Watch the Trailer Read More . . .
“A.I.M. was by far the most energetic seminar we have ever had at CMCAR! Recommend highly to any board who is interested in a refreshing CE course with a dynamic instructor.” – Ann Marie Uhlman CEO, Cape May County Association of REALTORS®
IN 60 MINUTES OR LESS . . . MINI SESSIONS!
- Be The Bomb This is a video course totally devoted to just the BombBomb video platform and its uses in creating marketing magic.
- Google Sweet! Streamline your business with all Google has to offer. Folio, Hangouts, Calendar, Keep, Voice, Duo and more.
- H-Me-TV-YouTube Television You will learn what kind of content to create, how to properly title your video, write relevant descriptions and metatag the video to optimize your SEO and be FOUND as a real estate expert.
- HYRE-Host Your Own Real Estate Show Would you like the blueprint on how to create your very own, super engaging real estate show? We will discuss how to create, market and publish great real estate content and keep your audience engaged and following you.
- MilleniWho? Sellers! We will discuss what Millennial Sellers are looking for in an agent to how to exceed their expectations plus how to work better with your fellow real estate agents.
- MilleniWho? Buyers! We will discuss what Millennial Buyers are looking for in an agent and to how to exceed their expectations; plus how to work better with your fellow real estate agents.
- Tech Tools For Real Estate Real estate professionals will leave with the tech tools necessary to provide exceptional service, communicate more effectively and conduct business while on the go.
- What App? There will be an in-depth discussion about the Top 5 Real estate apps and how to use them today in your business.
- LIVE Video Success Systems Gain the edge on your competition and find out how you can position yourself as an expert in real estate by going LIVE.
- Bookface 101 Basic and best practices of how to use Facebook for real estate.
- SnapGram & Instachat Instagram tips and trick including IGTV and Snapchat.
- V.I.P. (Video Immersion Program) for Real Estate Students will overcome their fears by doing videos on different platforms with a video expert.
GET YOUR QUOTE TODAY