Real estate marketing expert Chandra Hall is a third generation Realtor® who became licensed in 1997. She is the broker owner of Colorado Mesa Realty LLC in Colorado Springs, CO. As a Certified CRS Instructor and Master Ninja Selling Instructor, Chandra has been teaching agents how to build better businesses and lives all over the nation since 2007.Read More . . .
Starting college at age 16, she completed a Bachelor of Science Degree in International Business in 1993 and earned her Masters Degree in Business Administration in 2000. She serves buyers and sellers in residential resale as well as land development and building new homes in Colorado Springs, CO.
Chandra’s mission is to be a facilitator of awareness and change in the real estate education realm by providing top insights and guidance to real estate licensees who are committed to be at the top of their game both professionally and personally.
“Chandra makes students feel at ease and she knows how to explain things well. She is as approachable as she is brilliant. Chandra is delightful to work with in every respect.” – Dr. Rod McIntyre, Education Director, Kansas Association of REALTORS®
KEYNOTE Stop Selling. Start Solving™
You know a smart sales-based business is one that is sustainable over time and provides a high rate of return on your investment of time and money, but you’re distracted and worried about which systems to use and where to invest your marketing dollars. It’s time to stop “selling” and start SOLVING. Master Ninja Instructor Chandra Hall shows you how concentrating on just 3 key elements can lead to a successful real estate business. You’ll get a new action plan with daily, weekly, and monthly activities designed to focus you on creating the professional and personal life you’ve always wanted.
Seed. Lead. List. Repeat.™
To LAST, you have to LIST! Are you willing to work smarter to make opportunities in a low inventory market? You’re going to need tried-and-true methods but also new and unique approaches that capture sellers. This session will show you how to identify listing opportunities, deliver a winning listing presentation, and then use easy systems to maximize sellers’ market dollar!
“Chandra is fabulous! She’s engaging, enthusiastic, and committed to providing the best possible presentation for the audience. We look forward to having her return.” – Kristi Mikalsen, Vice President, Business Services, Wisconsin REALTORS® Association
Money & the New Rules Affecting Your Business™
Requirements and procedures have changed dramatically–especially in financing and tax. How familiar are YOU with the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms and new tax law changes? From RESPA to the latest developments on Dodd-Frank, to tax codes and the challenges with the secondary market, you need to get the updates critical to your business. Empower yourself and your consumer by using dialogue, clear direction, and an ability to know-and-show how you are the real estate professional in this fast-moving market.
Cashing Out: Planning an Exit Strategy for Your Business
Believe it or not, someday you may want to transition out of real estate! Maybe you will be looking for more freedom and the flexibility to pursue other goals, or perhaps you will simply be ready to retire. But how can you keep making money from this business you’ve worked so hard to build? Is it possible to make a smooth, profitable transition with residual income and referral fees? Yes!Read More . . .
- Get a list of key questions to ask yourself to determine the transition option that is best for you, so you can grow your business with a sale or transition in mind, starting now!
- Learn multiple strategies to sell or transition your real estate business, including a simple, revolutionary succession plan in which you hand-pick your successor
- Discover how to value your current business and determine residual retirement income options.
- Discover the tools to create a simple, written business plan and hear why this is critical to selling or transitioning your business
- Understand the importance of implementing a robust CRM system versus a spreadsheet or simple database
- Discover the tools to create and implement effective marketing to stay “top of mind” with your clients – and why this is vital for a sellable business
- Get inspired to create easy systems throughout your business that can save your sanity today, result in more sales and profit every year, and earn referral fees in the future
“The best RE class I have ever taken! Period! The number of valuable ‘Take away’ ideas were incredible. I will definitely utilize as many of these new as I can. This class singularly will positively impact the way I will do business in the future. Chandra is exceptional. SHE GETS IT! Fortunate to have had her as the instructor!” -Rick Carr, Boise, IdahoGET YOUR QUOTE TODAY