In addition to being a CRS instructor, Chandra also teaches GRI and ABR courses for real estate groups across the nation. She is the managing broker/owner of Colorado Mesa Realty, LLC, is successful in several aspects of real estate–from residential resale to land development and building new homes–and has been recognized as the designer and creative consultant on three award winning Parade Homes in Colorado Springs. In 2008, Chandra was awarded the prestigious Distinguished Real Estate Instructor (DREI) designation and is past president of the Colorado National Speakers Association.
“Chandra makes students feel at ease and she knows how to explain things well. She is as approachable as she is brilliant. Chandra is delightful to work with in every respect.” – Dr. Rod McIntyre, Education Director, Kansas Association of REALTORS®
NEW Seed. Lead. List. Repeat.™
To LAST, you have to LIST! Are you willing to work smarter to make opportunities in a low inventory market? You’re going to need tried-and-true methods but also new and unique approaches that capture sellers. This session will show you how to identify listing opportunities, deliver a winning listing presentation, and then use easy systems to maximize sellers’ market dollar!
NEW 5 Simple Steps to Double Your Production™
Real estate markets change! Successful agents know how to thrive in any market. This session takes a deep look at how agents can capitalize on opportunities in any market. You will learn the most essential business development skills you need and best practices that you can implement instantly to avoid the pitfalls and surprises of an ever-changing real estate market. Get practical, proven strategies, concepts, tools and tips that will have an immediate impact on your productivity and profitability.
“Chandra is fabulous! She’s engaging, enthusiastic, and committed to providing the best possible presentation for the audience. We look forward to having her return.” – Kristi Mikalsen, Vice President, Business Services, Wisconsin REALTORS® Association
Money & the New Rules Affecting Your Business™
Requirements and procedures have changed dramatically–especially in financing and tax. How familiar are YOU with the Loan Estimate and Closing Disclosure forms and new tax law changes? From RESPA to the latest developments on Dodd-Frank, to tax codes and the challenges with the secondary market, you need to get the updates critical to your business. Empower yourself and your consumer by using dialogue, clear direction, and an ability to know-and-show how you are the real estate professional in this fast-moving market.
Cashing Out: Planning an Exit Strategy for Your Business
Believe it or not, someday you may want to transition out of real estate! Maybe you will be looking for more freedom and the flexibility to pursue other goals, or perhaps you will simply be ready to retire. But how can you keep making money from this business you’ve worked so hard to build? Is it possible to make a smooth, profitable transition with residual income and referral fees? Yes! But you must start now. In this course, you will learn multiple strategies to sell, transition, or retire – simple, doable strategies that will work for any real estate professional. (There are more options than you may realize!) In addition, you’ll learn step-by-step how to make your long-term vision a reality. The good news? Small steps lead to big success. You’ll discover how to tackle small tasks every day to create a rewarding exit strategy.
- Get a list of key questions to ask yourself to determine the transition option that is best for you, so you can grow your business with a sale or transition in mind, starting now!
- Learn multiple strategies to sell or transition your real estate business, including a simple, revolutionary succession plan in which you hand-pick your successor
- Discover how to value your current business and determine residual retirement income options.
- Discover the tools to create a simple, written business plan and hear why this is critical to selling or transitioning your business
- Understand the importance of implementing a robust CRM system versus a spreadsheet or simple database
- Discover the tools to create and implement effective marketing to stay “top of mind” with your clients – and why this is vital for a sellable business
- Get inspired to create easy systems throughout your business that can save your sanity today, result in more sales and profit every year, and earn referral fees in the future
“The best RE class I have ever taken! Period! The number of valuable ‘Take away’ ideas were incredible. I will definitely utilize as many of these new as I can. This class singularly will positively impact the way I will do business in the future. Chandra is exceptional. SHE GETS IT! Fortunate to have had her as the instructor!” -Rick Carr, Boise, Idaho