From the Social Security Administration to the American Bar Association and Malaysia to Sweden, Master Trainer Ed Hatch has trained thousands on the art of Negotiation.
The New Negotiation Edge: A 5-Step Blueprint for Success Model
You’ll leave this seminar understanding the most current, innovative and effective negotiation strategies. And you’ll get specific real estate applications for your day-to-day negotiations with and for your clients.
Learn How To …
- Implement the specific skills of a 5-Step Strategy for negotiating past NO to YES!
- Understand the 3 fundamental axioms of negotiating and the application of each in their real world negotiations.
- Identify the 5 barriers to agreement and be able to implement the appropriate breakthrough strategy for each.
- Implement the ASK – LISTEN – LEARN – LEAD sequence to more effectively uncover clients’ true MOTIVATION, COMMUNICATION style, and how they PLAY THE GAME.
- Successfully handle the most common seller objection to pricing at fair market value and wanting to perform a “commission-ectomy”.
- Successfully handle the most common buyer objections of waiting for the perfect house, waiting for the “good deal”, wanting to write a “low ball offer.” Full Day
New Negotiating Edge: Say ‘No’ & Still Get Paid Read More
New Negotiating Edge: 4 Steps for Getting PAST NO! Read More
New Negotiating Edge: Gaining Trust & Loyalty Read More
New Negotiating Edge: Mastering the Language of Persuasion Read More
New Negotiating Edge: The Power of Sincere Listening Read More
Success Is Never An Accident: Key Success Strategies
CHANGE is inevitable in everyone’s professional and personal life; GROWTH, however, is optional. Using NAR DATA and the EXPERIENCE of successful agents we have identified KEY strategies to PROPEL your PERFORMANCE. Included are strategies FOCUSED on attracting a large quantity of QUALITY clients … PROACTIVELY identifying and delivering unique/compelling VALUE … PURPOSEFULLY keeping those clients repeating and referring … a time-management system to increase PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTIVITY and PERSONAL BALANCE … and the most current and innovative negotiating strategies. If you are looking to POWER UP your business … this session is for you! Full Day
3 KEY Success Strategies: Time Management, Delegation, Balance Read More
3 MORE KEY Success Strategies: Proactive, Purposeful, Profitable Lead Generation Read More
3 BONUS KEY Success Strategies: Planning & Budgeting For Profit Read More
Mind Your Own Business: Designing A Personal Business Plan
This session includes ALL the fundamental design elements in any successful personal plan …
- First, the FOUNDATION … choosing and committing to the essence of what will make you “famous” to your clients … your UNIQUE – COMPELLING – VALUE PROPOSITION.
- Second, the CORNERSTONE … an accurate and measurable “financial target” which represents the quality of life you wish to create for yourself and family.
- And, finally the ACTION STEP … the creation and implementation of a set of effective on-going strategies to assure your plan is … FOCUSED on how most clients find their agent … PROACTIVE with step-by-step strategies for “connecting” with those clients … and, PURPOSEFUL – FORWARD THINKING to not only attract clients first but also keep THOSE CLIENTS AND ALL THEIR FRIENDS! Full Day
Mind Your Own Business: Designing A Focused, Profitable, Personal Plan Read More
Mind Your Own Business: A Winning Hearts & Minds Approach Read More
Exclusively By Referral: The PROgram
(3 hr – Full Day) This program is unlike any other program you have attended. It is not a listen and learn program, it is a listen and do program. It includes not only the 5 Basic Principles for creating a successful repeat and referral business, but also includes a step-by-step, month-by-month implementation of those principles in the form of specific strategies, techniques, and dialogues. This is a self-administered “coaching program” that will guide you to a more Focused, Proactive, Purposeful, Enjoyable, and Successful referral business.
The Little EXTRAS: In EXTRAordinary Customer Service
The client’s confidence is the most precious asset for anyone who “sells” the promise of unique … compelling … EXTRA-ordinary service. Superb execution of that service CONSISTENTLY is the cornerstone of confidence building and happens only with a FOCUSED – PROACTIVE – FORWARD THINKING plan. By failing to develop that plan and deliver on that promise you risk losing your clients’ confidence, trust, repeat business. referrals. EVERYTHING! To insure “the promise” is kept the attendee of this session will:
- UNDERSTAND the Fundamental Principles of Customer Service
- CREATE a SPECIFIC … 6-Step Client Service “Package”
- ITEMIZE the SPECIFIC ACTIONS … for each step of the “Package”
- DEVELOP CHECKLISTS … to assist in IMPLEMENTATION
- MEASURE the results
- DESIGN and FORMAT a CLIENT-FOR-LIFE … SERVICE PRO-gram Full
EXTRAordinary Client Service: DURING the Transaction Read More
EXTRAordinary Client Service: BEYOND the Transaction Read More
KEYNOTE Leadership: Winning Others Over vs. Winning Over Others What percentage of your day would you say you are actively attempting to influence … persuade … negotiate with others? We are living in a world fraught with strongly felt differences that end up in conflict, and the intuitive path for most of us whether in business or our personal relationships is to win even at the expense of others. The road from confrontation to agreement is not the elimination of these differences … that is not even possible. So, how do you go about winning the co-operation of others in an environment of strongly felt differences … winning others over vs. winning over others? The answer is by understanding, mastering, and implementing the principles of influence: persuasion … leadership … negotiation. 60 – 90 min
KEYNOTE Times Are a Changin’ . . . Are You Ready, Willing, Able? In everyone’s professional and personal life Change is inevitable; growth, on the other hand, is optional. Whether you are progressing from one predictable stage of professional growth to another or trying to deal with the ever-changing market, there are 5 Essential Steps for successfully creating and managing change that will enable you to succeed in any market. If you are ready and willing, this session is for you because you will certainly leave … able! 60 – 90 min
KEYNOTE Time Flies … Learn to Be the Pilot Time … is your greatest asset! Controlling how effectively and productively you manage it begins with a system for measuring how you spend it. From the that solutions will become apparent … better systems to create more focus, time-blocking to eliminate procrastination, starting or building a team if/when necessary, and “budgeting” for balance. 60 – 90 min
INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT WORKSHOP The Art of Instruction: Unique, Compelling & Valuable Many great speakers/trainers could improve their skills and delivery if they were aware of and could implement the process referred to as the “educational loop.” That loop is the preparation, organization, and delivery of information so that it not only interesting but also useful and consists of the following elements:
- Engage and capture options
- Delivery options
- Involvement options
- Clear and close of the “loop”
- Re-engagement … on the next subtopic
Each of these elements will be discussed in depth and with specific examples to power YOUR learning.
Ed Hatch has groomed and trained many of the highest caliber of instructors, the CRS cadre, nationally and internationally for the last 25 years! He’s recently retired as a senior CRS instructor and can now share and model the insights, strategies, and skills that helped develop some of the best real estate instructors out there. Don’t miss this chance to boost hone your abilities and master your craft!